Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm 5 Wk 3 D Pregnant When Did I Conceive

Zephiro back, and 'the good weather brings back

Zephiro back, and 'the good weather brings back

and flowers and the grass, his sweet family,

et fluttering Progne et weep Philomena,

et et vermilion white spring.

laugh meadows, and 'the sky cleared

Jupiter rejoices to gaze upon her daughter;

et air water and the earth is full of love;

each animal to love you riconsiglia.

But for me, alas, they return the most serious

sighs, which draws from the deepest heart

her who in heaven if they took the keys;

et singing of little birds, meadows and flowers,

and 'n beautiful women honest acts sweet

are a wilderness, et aspera et wild beasts.

Petrarca, Canzoniere, CCCX

primavera

Although a little 'late I could not dedicate a few lines to the mild Zephiro who wakes up with his breath smelling the earth and takes on the vivid and brighter colors Life, Earth risboccia always new and fertile, full of sighs and ancient dreams dissolve vanishing every year with the same ease with which they were generated. And 'the equinox the first day of my year and you, my mother did not let me down this time! Can not you see, alas, how I suffer? Not hardcore, not deceive me and make me what I expect, this yearning that make me just touch you and then swiftly resume; every year like the first, every year like the last.

Saturnia

s






0 comments:

Post a Comment