Monday, March 8, 2010

Milena Velba Lactating

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (hey oh)

This song by Red hot chili peppers I think one of the most successful album "Stadium Arcadium" (2006).

say that is one of those who play more 'happy
double album is red hot in the live version of this song.


Here's the link on wikipedia lyrics

And the link OFFICIAL VIDEO on youtube: the official video of the song is very simple and straightforward, showing faces of people Common, just to understand that life is all of us, and our thoughts, our actions and our being is common to all and everyone: we are connected almost invisible web, we are alone, unique in our individuality, but gain strength in creating a common front, a space and a time to share with
( text: "I came to the decision that the things that I tried
had in my life just to get to the top

when I sit down, and I'm alone, I think of what we already know
but I need more of me same, this time

a walk from the road to the sea to the sky
and I really believe that we depend on each other have come to the decision that the things that I tried)


Hello everyone
Paul

0 comments:

Post a Comment