Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Short Poofy Rom Dresses

Decorate the table with the fruits dell'autunno_Asztaldiszitès az Osz gyumolcseivel

From: Paprika & Paprika , the new page dedicated to the tableware and kitchen ....

by Paprika & Paprika
"From now on, since the opening of this blog that I wanted to publish
of posts dedicated to the decoration of tables and kitchen .
Unfortunately I could never (apart from an attempt so)
to put together enough material for this topic.
Besides, with our move from London to the sea have
also thinned out the opportunities for parties with tables of friends and theme dinners
therefore also the opportunities to decorate the tables
occur only sporadically. We will retry again with the hope of being able to post
some idea with a certain periodicity. Even
cooking to decorating ... nothing earth-shattering, this means, I just
share with you my fun, browse together some nice
magazine the joy of the eyes! Sunday we did the usual trip to
Sassello , this time, however, no booty
mushrooms and Caesar .. I filled my basket of chestnuts still in their skins,
pines and wildflowers to create a center table in autumn. "



occorente:

(the amount depends on the size of trash vs ...)
chestnuts with the skin and leaves
cones
wildflowers purple

There is the best season of autumn table decoration!
See below how many things you can decorate your fall table!


Ps I hope you'll pardon my long silence!
I'm trying to cut a bit 'of time for which ZuccheroFilato
I have so much neglected in recent months! ...



Elvileg epp az hogy kezdtem blogozni akartam asztal (eg konyha)
diszitèsrol irni.Sajnos has never had enough time to create a centerpiece that
, collections, or enough material for a good post ..
(Exception then wrote a year ago, fearing post)
It is also true that since the beach Milan lekoltoztunk
a long table, casual or friendly dinners
are very rare so there is not much time to who knows what
kèszitsek.Ugy decided nekifutok centerpiece again, I hope
future will be enough time for it to periodically postoljak diszitèsrol
(may be an exaggeration but I decided a page konyhablogomnak
I will devote this.) Do not wait for who knows what kind of luxury or adornment
complicated ... just a few crazy ideas I want to share with you
and why should not the pages of beautiful postcards lekoppintani some ideas!
Sassella again Sunday excursion into , unfortunately, now without a button
teleraktam but returned home a basket with chestnuts and tobozokkal
na ... and so is born in the basket which I think is perfect for an autumn centerpiece!

Ingredients:
(amount depends on how large the kosaratok!)
hèjjàval the chestnut and the leaves and cones with
purple wild flowers

None osznèl the job of the season asztaldiszitèshez!
Look at how much everything can decorate the festive table


Fonte: Vive la casa

Source: Living Home

Source: Living Home


0 comments:

Post a Comment