Sunday, February 15, 2009

Places In Arizona Sell Prom Dresses

O, eripite pestem perniciemque mihi hanc

Cara Erato,
yesterday was Valentine's Day ... surely the sweetest day for those who know with those who spend the most bitter and also for those who are hopelessly out of sight, the thoughts and hearts of lovers. It is now months since I saw him, it is now months since the greedy eyes linger on his lips and his body, till it does not get lost in her eyes, which does not hear his voice and the smell of her skin. And the more the memory becomes a torment and anguish in pain, the more crowded him my thoughts and my heart torn, unsure whether to thank God for giving me the opportunity to meet him or curse the day that I enjoyed for a short Empyrean of bliss only to be thrown between the black soot and flames of Hell. It 'a worm that destroys me, a silent disease that consumes me day after day, a silent disease with no cure, because as I know he is my only care, they are also perfectly aware that there never shall be his own, that he will not never belong, and that this will remain a chimera, a beautiful nightmare intended to ardermi inside and suffocate in its own ashes.
spasmodic count the days that separate me from him, instantly fantasizing that will see him again and expect nothing affected her arms around my body and his gentle touch on my back. I am and will Always convinced that everlasting love exists and that it is the very essence of life, because right now they are incomleta, because not only are none.

"[...] And when any of those happen to meet their own half, then are both so violently subdued by friendship and love that does not suffer from deep to remain detached from each the other, so to speak even for a short time. And if to them, while they lie together, appeared Efestocon his instruments and asked-What 's you want or men, you, the other one? Maybe you want to be always above as much as possible only one thing to one-up so that night and day, never have to leave? If you want this I want to fuse and molded into a single being, and when we grasp the death, even in Hades there be one, not two, into a single death. "

Symposium, 192b-193d

that my thoughts and my kisses and caresses can always get his face as a gentle and cool breeze of early summer.

With sincere affection, your Saturnia

s

il bacio
"The Kiss by Francesco Hayez brings together the main characteristics of romanticism Italian historian, the absolute attention to the concepts of natural and pure feeling towards the individual love that evolves and raises love of country, which manifests itself immediately through the enormous sensuality that comes from the embrace and passionate kiss of two lovers, who could be identified in the iconic figures of the most touching and impetuous romantic Italian: Paolo and Francesca, Romeo and Juliet, or Renzo and Lucia. "




0 comments:

Post a Comment