Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rpp Contributions On Your T4

Constitutional Law

9.15 last row, last place the far right of the core group of perhaps a little more than 50 sessions, as far away from prying eyes, the air is saturated, the tension palpable, broken only by shouting in the background of the examinees who repeat mechanically running his hands trembling her hair or biting your fingers, clear symptoms of increasing anxiety. A boy sits in front of me, then turns and a bit 'awkward asking me: "Constitutional Law 1?" Now I'm embarrassed and a hint of a smile of fact reply: "No, I'm just here to help."
9:37 A young man in a suit and tie crosses the threshold, suddenly falls deathly quiet, the call begins and the first names do not is no face. They are the last minute, after the examination. I look a bit 'round, I will reflect on their actions, on the looks and expressions to try to capture their emotions, to try to understand their state of mind wandering eye falls on the texts, some open, others closed and resting on the edge of the bench, "Constitutional Law", "The Constitution explicit", "Handbook of Constitutional Law", endless tomes, real brick synthesis of the entire legal culture and constitutional.
9:53 Log me in what seems to be the teacher, a nice person and friendly at first glance, even absurdly my palpitations increase, and the knees begin to tremble.
10:00 The ten o'clock. Start the examination for 2 boys and 1 girl. From my seat I can not hear anything, I only see the mouths of assistants comprise mute words, the rest left alone with my questions. I had hoped to understand, to be able to dispel the darkness of doubt and lack of knowledge, can bring order to this broken accumulation of vague ideas and speculations.
10.10 The question has been completed, the expressions of 3 inscrutable, so much sweat for 10 minutes.
I understand that it is useless to stay, I have the distinct feeling that my presence, my curiosity inappropriate and studies that examines the power of these young people will offended and I have not achieved my goal. It will be for another time and that time will witness a real lesson to be introduced to the fascinating maze of law and atavistic.
10:17 I close the notebook, I take my things and go out in my heart I wish you all good luck.

s

0 comments:

Post a Comment