Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dialysis For End Stage Liver Disease

Photo-ROCK:" The Train 13:00 is starting from the first track "Ex

With this post I inaugurate the special "photo-rock" or take a picture and join the first song that comes to mind about the image ...
in this case the group is German melodic metal band the 80's "Scorpions".


has not been announced, and the announcement here even if I need a little;)
reminds me of a rock song of scorpions, "Catch Your Train"


"And you'd like to be Another
A different guy and a better lover
For your love, for your life check your way.
And you like the rock'n'roller
A different life and Whisky Cola
But do not be low keep your own style
And catch your train!
"
group A symbol of my second adolescence, a rock band that has accompanied me x years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment