Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jack Astors' Crab & Lobster Warm Dip

photographs with the film at 3200 ISO

Well yes, today I bought a black and white film kodak t-max to 3200 ISO ! I want to try the thrill of shooting with the analog leveetta pull the feed roller, to think before shooting. The grain
x I need to make big enlargements and achieve the desired effect. I hope ditrovare scenario right and making good shots, opposed to the right place ...
The idea is this, every now and then return to the "origins" of the true picture ...
photograph ..: Since the end of ovrebbe you mean something that has dealing with the press, no? from the vocabulary of Italian:

"Proceedings optical, mechanical and chemical by which images are obtained due to changes produced by light on certain substances."

And as you place the digital in this context?
c I'm not saying he want to abandon the digital, I'd be a fool, hypocritical and self-defeating. I'm just saying I will not abandon the film ...

I hope to enjoy! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment