Monday, January 11, 2010

Columbia Boot Rubber Repair

Dedicated to nephew ALAN


"I dedicate this poem to my nephew Alan, born September 4, 2009"
Fabiano Armstrong


Gossamer LEGACY '
(now out of circulation coins)



To you, beloved son of my daughter,
tell the mysterious wonder of my
clear stars
of wonder in the evenings dull winters:
when I lost

to hear the whining sound of a violin

trial and error that patient
new harmonies, melodies with the wind
invented
poignant farewell as every d ' love. I will tell you

dell'abbaino
rooftop from which I opened up a vast world with the mysterious jungles

Kipling,
tigers Salgari
threatening or deep blue seas of Verne.
From there-on the wings of imagination-
seemed to touch even the long feathers

white, red and black, the proud
Apache or the Sioux Indians
and ride, free, with them.


gently as I will show you the gifts that my
ChristmasHamper "personal"
left me for years
hidden under the hood of the old chimney:
poor, but
rincartati
silver and gold to

joy shine in my eyes surprised child.
And the flickering colored lights lit the night for New Years

because dreams come true. We will also speak

dell'inebriante,
sweet scent of spring
I breathed
deeply.
paths of the heavens with a thousand flights
sull'ondeggiare ears of blondes.

are now out of circulation coins:
but I wish that precious treasure of my

enchanted childhood, compounded

least one gram of wealth to your life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment