Sunday, January 31, 2010

Williamrogers&son.com

Whole lotta love - Led Zeppelin finally

I discovered Led Zeppelin wing mid-nineties, at the time of the university.

One of my fellow student handed me some tape, and I was struck by the riff "burning" of Jimmy Page and the aggressive voice of the singer at the right point
Well indeed recount the years of true rock, one of the complaints and anger youth: the end of the sixties and seventies.

In particular, I was struck by this piece "Whole Lotta Love" one of their most popular songs or better to say one of their most famous riffs, where page breaks loose with the electric guitar in the song with an imposing style that puts much passion and transport each. From what I know the text speaks of a hypothetical sexual intercourse with a girl, while musically it was the first major worldwide hit for the band. (Output in 1969 was contained in the album Led Zeppelin II ). How to say Hello and Tonti in their "Dictionary of pop-rock", "Plant and Page are acknowledged to have learned the lesson of the Blues to the roots." In fact, the song was inspired as a ballad blues singer Muddy Waters (written by Willie Dixon) "You Need Love."

It 'definitely a song by Led Zeppelin that I get to sing more
Here are a few words of text, and video from youtube (Live)


"You've Been coolin ', an' baby I've been droolin '.
All the good times, baby I've been misusin '.
Way, way down inside, I'm gonna give you my love, I'm gonna give you
Every inch of my love,
I'm gonna give you my love.
Hey! Alright! Let's go! "

(Have you calmed down, baby, you made me mad,
Every good time, baby, I went wrong,
Down to the end, sweetness, I'll give my love
I'll give you every inch of my love, I'll give you my love

Hey! Alright! Let's go)


Apparently

0 comments:

Post a Comment